Tuesday, December 21, 2021

BUREAUCRATIC LIES ABOUT IVERMECTIN INVESTIGATED AND PROVEN FALSE. IVERMECTIN NOT ONLY EFFECTIVE AGAINST COVID BUT EXTRAORDINARILY SAFE

It's been a while since I've  tune in to Trialsite News as they were censored  temporarily by Big-Tech for telling the truth which was interfering with the money making pandemic Big-Pharma profits IMO. So I'm so happy to see Trialsite News back reporting the truth and exposing the pandemic money making lies. Note that I must say "IMO" to prevent being banned myself.


*ALSO VACCINES STOP WORKING AFTER 2-4 MONTHS ACCORDING TO NEW STUDIES PERFORMED IN THE USA, BRITAIN, AND INDIA

Jesus said to the those who had believed Him, “If you stay focused on My words, striving to obey My teachings, to live your life in accordance with them, then you are truly My disciples. And as a result you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8: 31-32