Monday, May 10, 2021

BELATED PRAISE REPORT

For a few years past I have been looking for a newer  affordable replacement for my old 92 Nissan pickup with over 210K miles. Especially when both door handles snapped off last fall 2020. For years I could never find newer used models with reliable manual transmission and low miles on the west coast, all seemed to be east coast thousands of miles away. But as always my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ aware of the desires of His followers, surprised me with a remarkable find last November 2020. Not only was this truck local 3 miles from my house, but in the exact make (Frontier), model-year (2015), style (King Cab), color (White), and low milage I was looking for (31K). If this wasn't  enough of a blessing the Lord also arranged an amazing negotiated price of just $16.5K out the door saving an additional $4.5K. So while I know possessions are nothing compared to our relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, it's still worth praising Him for fulfilling the need unexpectedly...

"Trust, rely, and have confidence in the LORD, doing good; Dwell in the land but learn to feed on God's faithfulness. Learn to Delight yourself in the LORD before everything else, And He will fulfill the needs and desires of your heart." Psalm 37: 3/4