Saturday, October 24, 2020

JESUS THE ONLY ONE WHO REDEEMS, RANSOMS AND ATONES

 God is so good from our perspective, and in all He has created and accomplished through His Son Christ Jesus. I was so sick yesterday and last night as my friendly cat gets pet by many neighbors, and though this time it came on strong and fast, Christ was faithful and once again let me to healing. Early this morning 3-am my fever broke and today I feel wonderful, but regardless of the medication used, God is the one who allows healing and all blessings to flow according to His will, purpose, mercy and love. All glory, honor, and praise to the only true living and wise God. My healing  today is compels me to start the day of prayer, repentance and fasting requested by Franklin Graham October 25 for our nation. Please participate IJN...