Saturday, October 8, 2022

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR ETERNITY, HOT IN YOUR FAITH FOR JESUS CHRIST? OR ARE YOU STILL A LUKE WARM CHRISTIAN, UNPREPARED FOR JUDGMENT DAY?

 

JESUS: “I know everything about you, that your love for Me is neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold in your belief for Me, I will spit you out of my mouth!
You say to yourself, ‘I have everything I want in this life and don’t need a thing from God!’ And you don’t realize that inside, you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. As Savior of the World, I advise you to buy treasures from Me that has been purified by Holy Spirit Fire, and ointment for your eyes to remove your spiritual blindness. Also buy beautiful white garments from Me so your shame, sin and nakedness, will be covered on judgment day before your Heavenly Father. Then you will truly be rich forever." Revelation 3:15-18