Tuesday, January 11, 2022

THANK YOU LORD FOR RAISING UP LEADERS WHO'S EYES ARE OPEN AND STAND IN THE GAP AGAINST DARKNESS, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

PRAISE GOD! After years of political wrangling. President Trump's infrastructure money, and Senator Kyrsten Sinema (A Blue Dog Democrat) fighting for Arizona against Joe's LGB Bill, Bullhead Parkway Bridge And Comercial Waterfront Business Complex Construction Project has finally started in earnest.



BELOW THE PARKWAY BRIDGE WHEN COMPLETED



At times I The Lord might shut up the heavens so that no rain falls, or command grasshoppers to devour your crops, or send illnesses and plagues among you to get your attention. But then if my people who are called by my name (Christians) will humble themselves, pray for forgiveness, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will most certainly hear from heaven and will forgive your sins, bless and restore your land... “But if you turn away from me and abandon My words and My commandments I have given you from birth and go off to serve your possessions, and other false gods and worship them, then I will pluck you up from My land that I have given you, and the house that I have consecrated and I will cast it out of my sight,  and I will make it an object of mockery and ridicule among the people.  2 Chronicles 7:13/14-19/20