Sunday, January 16, 2022

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HELD LARGEST POLITICAL RALLY IN ARIZONA HISTORY YESTERDAY IN FLORENCE AZ

 

As per media reports “up to 50,000 people” attended the rally. More than 1 million people watched on online streaming APPs, primarily using free speech RUMBLE and GETTER with far lower numbers using BigTec YT, twitter, and FB. A first for an online event! 
Trump's new end of rally theme song below replacing YMCA

*Because YT has blocked all replays, below is the Free Speech link to RUMBLE replay of the President's speech.

https://rumble.com/vsojv1-watch-full-president-trump-save-america-speech-from-florence-az-11522.htmlb



*Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My burden upon you and learn from Me, following Me as My disciple, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will finally find rest, renewal, and blessings for your damaged souls. Because my burden is easy to carry, and the load I will place upon you is light.” Matthew  11:28-30