Sunday, January 2, 2022

JESUS: "WHAT GOOD IS IT FOR SOMEONE TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, YET FORFEIT THEIR OWN SOUL? OR WHAT CAN ANYONE GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR IMMORTAL SOUL?"

"Every morning in my prayers I remember this one thing: that It is only because of the LORD'S mercies and patience that we are not yet destroyed, and only because His compassions. Great is God's faithfulness; His mercies are fresh every morning. So let us repent and say to our immortal soul, “The LORD is my portion and my inheritance,” I say to my soul; “Therefore from this day forward I have hope in the Lord and will wait expectantly for Him.” Yes The LORD is good to those who wait confidently for Him, To those who seek Him everyday on the authority of God’s word." [Bible]. Lamentations 3:21-25

Finally a look back just one month at what 2021 Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years
was all about that most people have completely forgotten and why they live in fear and hopeless unnecessarily,  due to a lack of active faith in Jesus Christ.