Monday, September 27, 2021

GIVE GLORY AND PRAISE TO JESUS CHRIST FOR THE DAILY MIRACLES OF LIFE WHICH WE TAKE FOR GRANTED

I recently completed Air Conditioner repairs in the attic of a home, normally the worst type since it's hotter. But the Lord made it possible  to arrange the install of a backup window unit, followed  by early 7am morning parts repairs in the attic over a few days period. If it were not for the Lord's wisdom and spiritual strength imparted to me, no way could I have been successful. And it's a reminder for me of all creation's dependency on God Almighty holding together  the miracle of life on earth in hostile space for our benifit. And why it's so crucial and critical as the world enters the current age of judgment and Jesus Christ return, everyone belive and acknowledge who He is and what He has done for all of us. To know Jesus Christ as personal Savior from judgment is to inherit perfect eternal life in heaven. But to ignore Him and His gift of Salvation by trusting in yourself and man's solutions, means self imposed judgment and eternal spiritual death in Hell, from were there is no escape and where the worm dies not.

JESUS: "The person who remains in Me and I in him spiritually will produce much spiritual fruit toward heaven. Otherwise apart from Me that is, if a person cuts themselves off or has no spiritual union with Me, they can't accomplish anything. And If anyone does not remain in relationship with Me spiritually, they are thrown out like a broken off branch that withers and dies; these branches will be gathered up by the angels at judgment to be thrown into the fires to be burned. However if you keep My commandments and obey My teaching, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. I have told you these things so that My joy and delight may be inside you, and that your joy may be made full, complete and overflowing. John 15:5-11