Thursday, June 17, 2021

JESUS CHRIST AND THE ANTICHRIST ARE ABOUT TO REVEAL THEMSELVES! WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE? WILL YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE OR BE DECEIVED?

The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When my followers call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in troubled times. I will rescue and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them eternal salvation.” On the Sabbath Day, It is important to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to the Most High. Prove your devotion by proclaiming your love for Him in the morning and your faithfulness at night. You thrill me, LORD, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done...  Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 91:14-92:4