Saturday, June 26, 2021

$1 DOSE IVERMECTIN EFFICACY MARCHES ON DESPITE FDA UNAPPROVED $1000 DOSE VACCINES PAID FOR BY THE FED PRINTING MONEY FOR BIG FARMA KICKBACKS. MEANWHILE PRICE INFLATION IS SOARING ALONG WITH HEART INFLAMMATION IN CHILDREN FROM DNA/RNA VACCINE CHANGES! THIS WITHOUT 1 PERSON DIEING FROM IVERMECTIN ONLY SAVED FROM DEATH.




Jesus Christ: "In the last days there will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven." Luke 21:11

Jesus: "As a true believer your enemies will be the members of your own family!’ So then do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword of division between true believers and unbelievers. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. So If you claim to be a believer but refuse to take up your cross and follow me publicly, you are not worthy of being mine." Matthew 10:34-38