Friday, April 23, 2021

FROM MY BIRTH MY HEART OVERFLOWS WITH THE BLESSING OF THE ONE TRUE GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

Today's the anniversary of my birthday, my gift is that since that day my cup has run over with the loving kindness of God Almighty. What a wonderful gift and future... "In Heaven You are preparing a table of gifts for me, all in the presence of my enemies. You have already anointed and refreshed my head with healing oil, so that the cup of my heart overflows with peace an assurance." And as a result when I close my eyes I know that I'm not just hoping, I'm not just wishing, I know I'm  praying to a God who listens. I know He hears me, I know He's living, Yes I'm praying to a God who listens.

Bible scripture for thought: "Stop judging by the outward, and do not twist justice in matters of right and wrong by favoring the poor, the rich or any powerful group. Always judge people fairly and do not be intimidated by anyone's influence. Because in the same way you judge others, you will be judged by God, and with the same measure of justice you use, God will use to judge you."