Saturday, December 12, 2020

SCOTUS REFUSED TO LISTEN TO CASE OF MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD ON TECHNICALITY

 


(OPINION) The highest court of man in the once free nation United States, refused to hear the case of massive voter fraud not on the merits but on technical standing. Only Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas two men of Godly conviction fought for righteousness arguing the merits of this case are more important... For The Church of true believers this decision has a duel edged and duel meaning, one secular and one Spiritually prophetic. On the secular side we see the blatant overthrow of an election by ungodly people destroying their own constitution, the Bill of Rights, and Judeo-Christian Laws which is the last foundation which will crumble this nation and it's freedoms. In fact the 1st crumbling is the Supreme Court refusing to listen effectively underscores that future voting will no longer be necessary or effective.

As I stated earlier for The Church of true believers this decision has a duel edged and duel meaning, the first secular already discussed. The second spiritual and biblically prophetic that we are indeed truly at the begining of great tribulation and persecution of the church, even here in the United States. Meaning we as Disciples of Christ must shift our focus from supporting our secular routines part time, to supporting Christ's Gospel full time. Everything we are and have must now be surrendered toward the support of Jesus Christ's Gospel of Salvation and not without supplication and prayer. Failing to do this will result in falling away from the truth and will of God. We as Christian's are all being tested by fire to separate the gold from the hypocrites. 

LUKE 19:20-27 "Then the lazy servant came and said, 'Lord, here are your gifts which you gave me; I have kept them hidden away because I was afraid of you. You're tough to get along with. You take what isn't yours and harvest what you haven't planted.' "The Lord replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Why didn't you give my gifts to my investors? At my second coming, I could have collected it with benefits.' 'And to those servants standing by the Lord said, Take from him the gift, and give to him having the ten times as much. “‘Yes,’ the Lord replied, ‘those who use well what they are given for my cause, even more will be given. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. And as for these who didn’t want me to be Lord over their lives—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.’” 


AND NOW FOR WHAT'S COMING WRAPPED IN HUMOR:

Mark Dice


And The Last Banned Free Speech Video's on The Internet, Link Below
https://banned.video/watch?id=5fd505f8a157ad7bcbcbe81f