Sunday, December 13, 2020

BREAKING COVID19 NEAR CURE USING REPURPOSED DRUG IVERMECTINE

 God is so good to me. Who would have thought when I was so sick last March, when local hospitals would not allow patients to enter for fear of infection. I had to pray for guidance and the Lord spoke leading me to an online early university research paper on Ivermectin's ability to help combat the AID'S and ZIKA virus by interfearing with some virus RNA reproduction.  I happened to have in my freezer for 20 years 6 doses, just 1 of which miraculously cured me over a period of 24 hours, breaking the fever and allowing me to breath normally again. When I told my testimony people laughed and scoffed at my story. But perhaps my early letters to the Trump administration about Ivermectin played a tiny part to this Senate and DHS hearings for this low cost breakthrough drug that Big-Tech, Fake News Media, Democrats, and Big-Pharma are trying so hard to bury for  $$$$$. A MUST SEE VIDEO LINK OF DAMAGING HEARING TESTIMONY BELOW

https://cdn.mrctv.org/videos/47580/47580-480p.mp4

But looks like YT did allow it after all. But may be taken down soon!


LUKE 8:51-55 Jesus Christ heals dead girl: "When they arrived at the house, Jesus wouldn’t let anyone go in with him except Peter, John, James, and the little girl’s father and mother. The house was filled with people weeping and wailing, but Jesus said, “Stop the weeping! She isn’t dead; she’s only asleep, get out!” But the crowd laughed at him because they all knew she had died. Then Jesus took her by the hand and said in a loud voice, “Child, arise!” And at that moment her spirit returned to her body, and she immediately stood up! Then Jesus told the parents to give her something to eat.