Tuesday, July 7, 2020

WILL AMERICAN'S ALSO ABORT THEIR CHILDREN'S GOD BLESSED FUTURE?



MY PRAYER for all true believers barrowed from Psalm 104:4-8
O LORD, keep me out of the hands of the wicked. Protect me from those who are violent, for they are plotting against me. The arrogant have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net and have set traps for me along my path. I said to the LORD: “You are my God; Hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD. Sovereign LORD, the strong one who rescued me, you have covered my head in the day of battle. O LORD, do not let these evil people have their way. Do not let their schemes succeed, or they will be exalted... 
In Jesus Christ Name I pray amen and Amen!


Hebrews 6:19/20 (Aramaic)
We have as an anchor that holds fast in our soul, which will not be moved, and has entered inside the veil, Where Yeshua entered before for our sake and has become The Priest for eternity in the image of Melchizedek.