Friday, July 17, 2020

REAL POLL MATHEMATICAL ALGORITHM PROGRAM CORRECT 95% SINCE 1912 HAS TRUMP BEATING JOE BIDEN BY 91%! GLORY TO GOD AMEN!


*As I consider all the world system deadlines that needed to be done this week and more that will continue to be needing next week, I realize unbelievers see me as being alone and without help.  And yet I'm living proof that I'm never alone because I have the Holy Spirit of God dwelling inside of me, to guide me toward God's goodness of Salvation and Spiritual fruit through His Son Jesus Christ. Which Includes the close family fellowship, harmony, unity and love shared between body of believers in Christ Jesus. Truly it is unbelievers that are desperately alone regardless of their relationships, because without Jesus Christ at center there is no lasting fruit, hope, purpose, or life. Only a fearful expectation of eternal judment.

“How great is the goodness of God? You have stored up for those who love you. You lavish goodness on those who come to you for protection, blessing them in front of a watching world... All believers will share the story of your wonderful goodness Oh Lord; they will sing with joy about your righteousness and power to Save... 
Phalm 31:19; Psalm 145:7