Sunday, May 17, 2020

SO WITH ALL THIS GLOOM AND DOOM OF COLLAPSING SUPPLY LINES (FOOD), JOB LOSS (LIVELIHOOD), AND ECONOMIC COLLAPSE (NO MORE PENSIONS, SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE)...
So what's the answer? Many will choose suicide, violence, and looting! 
Nevertheless there is GOOD NEWS and that good news is God loves all of us so much that He has provided The Way of escape. Escape from your fears, anxiety, and helplessness. All you need do is come to God's Son Jesus Christ who paid the price for our unworthiness on the cross. Come to Him with child like faith confessing you need His forgiveness and salvation and believe that He will be with you no matter how bad things get...
Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my light burden on your shoulders. Let me teach you how, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find great rest for your heavy souls. Because my burden is easy to carry, and the burden I will give you is light... YES on earth you will have troubles and even physical death, but trust me and be hopeful because I have overcome the world, sin, and death... I AM the reserection and eternal life, the person who believes and follows Me even if they die will still be resurrected and live forever." Matthew 11:28-30/ John 16:33/ John 11:25