Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I sent this message to the White House twice this morning.... 
["Dear Mr President. May I make a recommendation with respect to North Korea dictator possibly removed. China/Russia may be using NK as a proxy for a 1st Strike launch point against USA in order to overt blame onto NK while USA is at its most vulnerable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mr President you put out a statment that  "USA is locked, loaded, and targeting the situation including any sponsor's, not unlike the Kennedy doctrine during the Cuban missile crisis." Mr President China and Russia need to know that an attack by NK will result in an imeadiate retaliatory strike on Russia and China. They need to believe this as a deterrent because they may be gambling on our society weakness to only blame NK.

*As God’s partner, I beg you not to only hear this marvelous gift of God’s salvation and then ignore it. LISTEN to what God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” for YOUR salvation is NOW! TODAY is the day of salvation! (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)