Monday, April 6, 2020

A HIDDEN UNDERCURRENT OF CHRISTIAN REVIVAL TAKING PLACE!



MEANWHILE SICK AND EVIL DEM-PARTY USE OHIO D-REP TO CHARGE BPOTUS TRUMP IN INTERNATIONAL COURT!
A PRAYER AND BIBLE VERSE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP IN RESPONSE TO THIS NEW DNC-PARTY WITCHCRAFT: 
O God, whom I praise, don’t stand silent while the wicked slander me and tell lies about me. They surround me with hateful words and fight against me for no reason. In return for my friendship they try to destroy me with accusations even as I am praying for them! They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship. They say, “Get an evil person to turn against him. Send an evil accuser to bring him to trial, and when he is found GUILTY let his faith be regarded as sinful, and Let another take his office"..... May those curses become the LORD’s punishment for my accusers who speak evil of me!
Psalm 109:1-20

*