Tuesday, March 17, 2020

What we can expect in the USA as many millenials are refusing to comply with social distancing and in fact "some" trying to spread the virus as they consider Coronavirus the answer to Climate Change. One of them in my own family even told me I am part of the worst generation not the greatest generation...
UK is bracing with only 7 ventelators or critical care beds per 100,000 people.
Italy 12 per 100,000 people, USA 0.75 per 1000.
Coronavirus kills the lungs by attacking the entire surface of lungs all at once instead of like the flu or pneumonia a portion of the lung. This requiring ICU beds and ventilator to breath for you while your unconscious to save your life! Currently there are 1 ventelator and ICU bed per 1500 people.
*All I can think of is praise the Lord I've chosen Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  *If this is how I'm going to be raptured I'm still grateful and unafraid, even if the ride home is 3rd class lol. 
Nevertheless I'm going to try and modify my 2 C-pap ventelators into one super ventilator lol. 


"Though a thousand fall dead at my side, and though ten thousand are dying all around me, evil cannot touch my soul...  “Dear friends, don’t be afraid of that which can kill your body; because it cannot do any more to you after that. But I will WARN YOU whom to fear: fear GOD who, after He has killed, has authority to judge and cast you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear The Lord!
Psalm 91:7/ Luke 12:5