Monday, March 9, 2020



Meanwhile the DNC leftist keep dragging their political feet and using the Fake News Media to ask politically loaded blame-game questions of the President, Vice-President, and the coronavirus task force....

Now a prayer from the Book of Psalm to invoke support for the President and push back his enemies IJN...

"In my old age, don’t set me aside Oh LORD. Don’t abandon me when my strength is being spent. Because my enemies are whispering against me. They are plotting together, those who lie in wait for my life. They say, “God has abandoned him. Let’s go and torment him, for no one can help him now.” Oh LORD bring disgrace on my false accusers. Humiliate and shame those who want to harm me Oh God. But as for me, I will hope continually in the Almighty, And will praise You more and more." (PSALM 71:9-14)