Thursday, December 19, 2019

NOW THAT The Leftist Democrats with the help of MSM/Big-Tech propaganda, have voted to falsely impeach President Trump, trashing our God given constitution, WHO won the battle? 
THERE IS a climate problem and it's caused by the increase of sin and lawlessness in our land as stated and forewarned in the Word of God:
"Do not defile yourselves by any of their practices, for by all these things the nations I am driving out have defiled themselves. Their sinful actions have made the land unclean, and so the LORD is punishing the land and making it reject the people who lived there... But if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 
(Leviticus 18:24/25; 2Chronicles 7:14) 


*The outcome and answer is always the same, the battle belongs to the Lord..