Tuesday, December 10, 2019


I LOVE THE LORD, because He has heard My voice and my prayers. Because the LORD has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon His name as long as I live. When the pains of death surrounded me, and it's torments closed in on me; I encountered trouble and sorrow in my soul. But then I called upon the name of the LORD MY GOD: “O LORD JESUS, I implore You, deliver my soul and save my life!” 
How kind the LORD is! How good He is! So merciful, this God of ours! The LORD preserves the simple with childlike faith in Him; when I was brought low He saved me! So return to resting, O my soul, because the LORD has dealt generously with you. You my Lord have delivered my soul from Hell, My eyes from tears, And my feet from burning. And so now I walk in the presence the LORD In the land of the living forever. 
(Psalm 116:1-9)


------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE THE DEMOCRATS CELIBRATE HATE...