Sunday, December 17, 2017

SUNDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS SUNDAY, CONTEMPLATE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! 
**ACTS 4:12  "There is eternal salvation in no one else but Jesus Christ! Because Father God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."

Even though this is the season for giving so many people are suffering from great loss of life and home, a reality we will all face in this life. Even a train crashed today between Portland and Washington with dead and injured. So lets try and remember the words of God's servant Job who lost everthing, Including his health to the point of death...
"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will I leave this world. The LORD gave me everything I had, and the LORD has taken it away. Praise the name of the LORD forever!"
In honor and empathy of all suffering during this season, JESUS comforts and saves...