Monday, December 12, 2016

So much for President Obama returning the favor of President George Bush. President Obama always starts out good talking about what his legacy will be, but then by the will of God his plans have been crushed by the Rock of ages Jesus Christ! If President Obama really wants to know who is responsible for this impossible upset that struck his DNC dynasty like a bolt from the blue, he had better start looking up. Quite simply God has heard the cries and the prayers of his people and confounded all conventional wisdom. So you might as well look up because sooner or later your going to see with your own eyes and soul that this was and is the Almighty Hand of GOD!

**Then the LORD said, "I have certainly seen the oppression of my people, I have heard their cries of distress because of their evil masters. Yes, I am aware of their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them.  EX 3:8