Monday, January 22, 2018

Like the prodigal son's father I wait to hear these words of salvation from my children...
LUKE 15:17
"When his son finally came to his senses, he said to himself, I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven (Jesus) and against you and I am no longer worthy of being called your son. And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. For this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life in Christ. He was lost, but now he is found.' So a great celebration in the fathers house began...
JESUS: "In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." LUKE 10:15