Monday, November 6, 2017

IMO. This is nothing more than the ugly side of Godless people who are frustrated with their empty lives and want to blame believers for all the problems they see. Wanting to live a life of no accountability for what's right or wrong. They know the evidence of God's love exist because see it in true believers and think if they snuff out Christians or their symbols like a WW1 cross, they can destroy Jesus Christ. THIS nothing more then antichrist athiesum doing the bidding of their spiritual father the devil Satan.

Jesus told them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me.
You are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies. JOHN 8:42-44