Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I want to give thanks to God in Christ name for what seems like God's hand in moving one obstacle after another challenging the  President. But mostly for Godly Judge's that will stand in the gap and close the breach, and perhaps turn back the unabated debauchery heaped upon our nation's children in the name of legacy... 


THIS NEW SONG (Love Broke Through) BY TOBY MAC... Reminds me of my childhood summer's at Christian camp where inside all the fun and clean fellowship Jesus would pursue my soul and will little by little, until my heart was finally broken by His Spirit to repent. Feeling wonderful but with the added choice to either fade away and be lost forever, or believe and pursue the truth of all truth, salvation in the only true living God Jesus Christ for eternity