Monday, January 23, 2017

PRAISE THE LORD!
President Donald Trump intends announcing Monday that he will relocate the U.S. embassy in Israel from the coastal city of Tel Aviv to the capital city of Jerusalem.
This IMO for good biblical reason.  Moving our embassy has prophetic significance as it's an opertunity for God to bless our nation, and it sends a huge message to the Democratic Party who plotted with Obama to undermine and betray Israel's sovernty with a departing UN resolution backstabbing Israel.
 **THE BIBLE: "Jerusalem will be known as 'The Throne of the LORD.' All nations will come to Jerusalem to honor the LORD. I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who treat Isreal with contempt. Yet all the families on earth will be blessed through you."
JER3:17&GEN12:3
**1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when met my Savior Jesus Christ I grew up, and put away childish things.