Friday, December 2, 2016

RECENT THOUGHTS: Praise God and our Lord Jesus Christ who has shown unbeliever's that HE is in control and works behind the scenes of world events to save those who choose to be converted by His Spirit. Fulfilling the true destiny of fallen man to be reunited as born-again children of the only true and living God, destined for infinitely more then just this short physical life... 

Now that the campaigning is over I've been playing catch-up as landlord on the valid needs of my tenant's. Praise God far more basic repairs this year then last year's which stretched my tech skill limitations. Bottom line... 
"This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: "Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners"--and I consider myself the worst of them all. Yet now my old sinful self has been crucified with Christ. So It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God Jesus Christ, who loved me and gave himself for me and anyone who chooses to take up His reproach and follow. Because without Jesus Christ, we can accomplish absolutely nothing that last, not in this life nor the life to come.

Having said all that to you, I finish with this appropriate song and who's season the entire world is made to celebrate!