Sunday, November 1, 2015

Is there anything in this world worth exchanging for your eternal soul, and the souls of those you love ?


When I look at the past I only see how the Lord's forgiving and merciful hand has miraculously guided my life away from the enemy and the pit I deserve. When I think of the future I have learned from experience that I must seek the Lords will to avoid disaster. So as A result I live only in the present where the Lord meets me everyday and where there is enough to contend with... "You, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy mountain. I lay down and sleep, yet I wake up in safety, because the LORD is watching over me. Because of of you Lord I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies. (Psalm 3)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F81afXrcA4