Thursday, October 29, 2015

Those who decide to live under the shelter of Lord Jesus Christ will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. So I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. Only He is able to deliver you from the snare of the enemy (Satan) And from the deadly disease of eternal death. The Lord desires to gather you and your children together as a hen protects her chicks, where under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and fortress, where you will not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow of the enemy that flies in the day (Psalm 91)... "Cant you see that without Me (Jesus Christ) your house is left to you desolate; and I say to you, you will not know Me until the time comes when you can say, 'BLESSED IS THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!'" (Luke 13)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77SuukJEJ2Q