Friday, October 23, 2015

In sickness and in heath and with every breath, there is no true love and life without Jesus Christ


Would have and was planning to attend Calvary Chapel Men's fellowship, Lord knows I need all the fellowship I can get being the least of my brothers. An hour before planning to attend I had a severe tooth pain attack. You know, the kind that is so bad it hurts to focuss on anything else like driving. But PTL after some anibiotics, pain meds, and cleaning of whatever got lodgeed in my upper left molar, everthing is 200% better this morning, Glory to God Amen!
"Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family's house, that you have brought me this far? And now, Sovereign LORD, in addition to everything else, you speak of giving your servant everlasting life! Do you deal with everyone this way, O Sovereign LORD? "What more can I say to you? You know what your servant is really like, Sovereign LORD. Because of your promise on the Cross and according to your will, you have done all these great things and have made them known to your servant. "How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you. We have never even heard of another so called god like you, the only true living and wise God, Creator of Earth and Lord of Heaven's Armies! (2 Samuel 7). "Here's looking at YOU kid"