Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tribute song to the late Ruth Graham but also Billy 96 who continues with Christ while waiting to join her. What an amazing life in Christ!


As Jesus was speaking to the crowd, his family stood outside away from the believers, asking to speak to him privately. Someone told Jesus, “Your family are outside, and they want to speak to you about something else.” Jesus asked, “Who is really my family? Who are my brothers, sisters and children?” Then he pointed to his believers and said, “Look, these are my new family. Anyone who obeys and does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother and children!”... Jesus said, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up houses, property or brothers, sisters, children or friends, for my sake and for the sake of spreading the Good News of the Gospel, will receive now in return a hundred times as much, including new brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property. But not without persecution from old friends and family. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2E2FUcIiE