Tuesday, March 17, 2015

UPDATE 2.....

On second thought or I should say that the Lord had me reconsider duplicating my blog posting here as well...Because while Facebook has better interactive tools for my blog and inter-connective exposure, maximum exposure is where its at when it comes to sharing my message of Jesus Christ that is at the center of my life. So without further explanation, the following entry's should bring me up to date.

MARCH 6... Was the end of a fast and hard month going through escrow to close on recent investment property. This type of commitment is never easy for me but most certainly a complete waste of time without much prayer and supplication to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for guidance and counsel. Almost without exception I can count the failures in my life that directly correlate to lack of prayer and counsel from the most high God. In this case however after much of that, not only did I close in record time, but before I even would consider advertising for a renter, one literally fell into my lap 10 days before closing. This when a previous tenant 2 years back indirectly contacted me for a landlord referral from a rental agency. And even though my referral was good and I diden't expect to hear back from them, It turned out that God working behind the scenes, the renter fell back in my lap. Needless to say today I handed over the keys and door opener to someone I know and trust, to a home that is very nice in the best area of the city. God is good and deserves all my praise and gratitude 24/7. Nevertheless whatever I gain in this world, I know that it will always pale by comparison to what God has placed into my soul and the souls of my brothers and sisters who are unashamed of Christ. Jayson Roy of Build-429 sums the issue up very well and very simply in the YouTube below.....  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oOA22x9q8
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he32vwlKQPY