Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Father's amazing love for the children of God in Jesus Christ

People that have never experienced the power of Holy Spirit, reject forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ, and dismiss God's plan for eternal life, often ask me questions like “how can you stand being separate from the world” “why aren't you traveling the world living it up with the crowd” “you need to find yourself someone new to sleep with” “you need to spend that money because you only live once”!!!

But in reality those like myself, the children of the most high, are never alone. We are born again and ready for the life to come. In truth we all actually go around twice in life not once. Once in this life after death to face judgment (the lost), and then we all go around in the next life, those born again to eternal life, and those who rejected the truth to eternal death (where the worm dies not). Those born again know God's voice and recognize one another as members of our new family, "The family of God". We are filled with the Holy Spirit and live by the word of God, and have need of nothing this world has to offer. Yes we are in this world, but we are no longer of this world, it is not our true home.

Jesus Prayer: “My prayer is not for the world, but for those born again you have given me, because they belong to you. All who are mine belong to you, and you have given them to me, so they bring me glory. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.” (John 17:9-21) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnmnEc6gF3E
 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son Jesus Christ would be the firstborn among many born-again brothers and sisters. And having chose them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.(Rom 8:28)
Francesca Battistelli "He Knows My Name" LIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWNwQg3xoJw