Friday, July 11, 2014

You do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? You are like a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. (James 4:14/1 Cor 15:57)

I have been spending time with my daughter who is temporarily living with me on her way to seek new things, so much reminding me of my youth. I thank God the opportunity to share with her these little times and experiences. I also thank Jesus Christ for providing me the Holy Spirit who dwells inside me, giving me the power to enjoy every precious moment in love, faith, and charity. And power over Satan who strives to drive the wedge of conflict and covetousness in all relationships. Without the Lord in my life I would lose everything, including my own soul.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZu6kn__0o4

I love the way you hold me lord. Please hold my children and bring them to the realization of your salvation, in Jesus name Amen..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISgr8SgCYbY