Sunday, June 8, 2014

BEHOLD JESUS STANDS AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART AND KNOCKS, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HEAR HIS VOICE AND OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART, HE WILL ENTER YOU AND AS A FRIEND SHARE WITH YOU THE BREAD OF ETERNAL LIFE AND PURPOSE….

In my 45 years after answering that knock on my heart, Jesus has been a true and faithful friend. Even though at times I have not been faithful because of my own selfish wandering heart, Christ has always proven himself as faithful savior, friend. There was a time I thought the reason why only born again believers were given the ability to take that first step of faith and become forever transformed, is because somehow we were special from everyone else.   But after 45 years of having Lord Jesus heal my soul and write a new wonderful story upon my heart, He has taught me that the only one special, good, and deserving is the only true and wise God, by whom all things were created. In other words, Christ did it all at the cross and without Him at the epicenter of our daily life, nothing we do, have, or say will save us from hell.  So while in this life there will still be problems, temptations, and trials to deal with, being "born again" with Jesus inside to put it all into new perspective and the power to overcome them, is like witnessing the greatest miracles in your life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcImiTxqKg 
 LIVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBmDCDbmtpc 
Acoustic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsQu4wOVxNM 

**For by one sacrifice (Jesus Christ) God has made perfect forever those who are being made holy (Born again). The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this saying: “This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord, I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds and their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more. (Heb 10:14-17)