Monday, November 4, 2013

TIME FLIES WHEN JESUS HAS YOU BY THE HAND. AFTER ALL HE CREATED ALL THINGS AND HIS GOSPEL HOLDS THE KEY TO LIFE

Things are really changing now. In the news all you hear about are the birth pains of bad weather, lawlessness, and moral decline. But praise God for his son Jesus Christ, personal savior to anyone who is willing to follow him and judge to anyone who does not (plain truth). Bottom line is no matter how bad things are or become in this life, with Jesus Christ as your personal savior you have not only salvation and the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome all darkness, but everything to look forward to in this life and the life to come. But if you DON'T KNOW and FOLLOW Jesus Christ as your lord and  savior, you only have this life and all its problems to deal with, powerless against the  forces of darkness that are tearing society and this world apart.

 God loves ALL OF US even though we were all sinners (mud balls) without Christ, God will not force us to follow and know his son Jesus Christ  who can rescue us from eternal death (hell-fire) and lead to eternal life as born again children of the most high God...Yes eternal life is a terrible thing to waste!

But this blog is supposed to be about me...what can I say...I have all the basic internal dark struggles that most people have and I can tell you that without knowing Jesus Christ and given the power of the Holy Spirit, my life would be a total neurotic and evil mess, making all the excuses as to why I was born with perverted DNA.  But the reality is with Jesus Christ my life is truly marvelous, He washes me of all unrighteousness (even my DNA) and sets my feet and mind on high ground and places His love in my heart. How can I explain it...I think Jamie Grace come close in her new song Beautiful-Day.... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxohx7IcN1Q 
LIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPy0ctqMwE0

"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." Jesus Christ  8^Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rLPmzq00bk&feature=c4-overview&list=UURuKNvenKgKb9ayaq_2SBpQ