Saturday, August 31, 2013

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO “MY HOUSE”, TO MY SON AND DAUGHTER WHEN FACING TRIALS AND TRIBULATION.

While we were all born ordinary into this world under original sin, having been born again and dedicated to the Lord is quite a different thing. From the time my children were born I held them up in prayer as my babies dedicated to the Lord praying and believing that they and my entire household would be set aside by God in the promises of his word: "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household." Notwithstanding that my children who attended church, Sunday school, Christian school and were baptized, know that together we have shared a special spiritual bond that cannot be broken. While it goes without saying that they will still need to decide as adults to continue and dedicate their lives to Jesus Christ, nevertheless God is always faithful in keeping his promises and will continue to protect and draw my entire household toward salvation which started with myself and continued with my late wife Carol. And although our family has had its share of sorrow, trials and tribulations and will continue to do so from time to time, it is plainly evident to anyone that Jesus Christ continues to pour out his promise of grace and blessings upon my entire household. So there is no doubt in my mind that God will continue to faithfully do so until I see my children lift up their eyes and hands in honor and praise to Jesus Christ, even to the next generation, I believe this. In the mean time I continue to pray here on earth while my wife Carol prays in heaven, for our children and grandchildren, I stand on the promises of God. In that no matter what this life brings in the way of blessings, fire, or rain, “Our House” will not be shaken. "So let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him! He alone is the rock of my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken or moved! (Ps 62:5)
Then St Paul's jailer asked “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household.” “Understand, therefore, that the LORD your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands.” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgn5gRkZf0Y