Saturday, March 3, 2012

LOOKING BACK, MY RELATIONSHIP AND WALK WITH JESUS CHRIST (GOD)

I look back many times at my early years "on again off again" walk with God, each time seeing more details, the peaks of a Spirit filled joyful walk next to God followed by my childish wanderings away from the Lord's side allowing myself to be lured away by the fallen Enemy Lucifer, taken captive once again with the world doing the things I am now ashamed of. Regardless of my wanderings, when I would repent and cry to Jesus Christ for help, God would literally reach down from heaven and snatch my spirit back from bondage, wash me clean in his redemptive blood making me sinless and my soul spotless before God. My heavy burdens once again removed and my spirit restored next to the Lord walking in His peace and joy. Being very stubborn I had to learn this same lesson unnecessarily many times before I remained in the Holy Spirit and used its power to reject my sinful nature, worship of self, and the endless pursuit of vanity this world has to offer. That depressing place where the body and soul are held captive by invisible chains to continually repeat the dark thoughts and selfish practices that lead to separation from a Holy God into the second death. Only God can break those chains with the redemptive blood of Christ, but only if we are truly willing, broken, sincere, and repent of our old life and accept Jesus Christ as the son of the only true and wise God and personal savior. Most people in the world now think that God is responsible for our condition and that we have some sort of excuse for rejecting his word (The Bible) and the good news of salvation which is so beautiful and marvelous. That the creator of the universe literally left his throne and became a perfect sinless man and dwelt among us offering love and the way to salvation, allowing himself to be mercilessly crucified by us as payment for our own sins and imperfections, the ultimate expression of love. All so that we may have life after death and have life more abundantly NOW! Filled with His Holy Spirit the life giver, God literally dwelling inside us (born again) of the Holy Spirit. Restoring our inheritance as children of the most high God, filling us with inexpressible spiritual power, joy, and peace. Those that accept so great a salvation will NEVER die. But those that reject Jesus Christ reject life and are without excuse. They have chosen judgment and the second death, and will be eternally separated from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus Amen.

St Paul said "God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools."

Jesus said "I will send you the Comforter, Advocate, Holy Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me. But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again."

Francesca Battistelli who started walking with the lord at the age of 6 makes a wonderful attempt at expressing the unexpressible peace of the Holy Spirit in the song below "Beautiful-beautiful".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5BlYsn6nk

LIVEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZraw2maElE