Friday, February 3, 2012

TIME IS SHORT-NOW IS THE TIME FOR SALVATION!

Jesus said, You speak correctly! For I am a King. This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the Truth. Everyone who is a friend of the Truth hears, listens and recognizances My voice.
“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears abundant fruit. However, apart from Me (cut off from vital union with Me) you can do nothing.
“He who believes is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed (cleave to, rely on, trust in) the only begotten Son of God.”
Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, that means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children from stones. Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce fruit of the Holy Spirit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him men might be saved. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTODBn8Vl8