Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary from temporal to the eternal, only through Christ

God has allowed me time to reminisce about my late wife Carol’s acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior just weeks before her death. People who reject the preaching of the cross as a notion, and the surrendering of one's will to Christ’s redemption, love, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, they don’t understand or believe the change I saw in my wife Carol after she prayed the sinners prayer, the visions she had of heaven, and the peace she had that passes all understanding. Though it has been a year since her death and we were married 30 years, its as if she never really died at all becasue I have seen where she is at myself. No matter what Carol did in her life or how she died, the events that led up to her asking to receive and accept Christ as her savior was the only thing that really mattered in the end. God was gracious enough to allow me to see Carol on just 2 occasions after her death and I can assure you she has a new glorified body living in a joyful place with allot of other believers who did not die in their sins. Carol only expressed to me one concern, my steadfast walk with Christ and my prayers for our children to know Christ. I’m sure she cares for all that are lost but this was on her mind when she last spoke to me.
God has made it self evident in both creation and his written word that we only have one life in this world as spiritually dead beings clothed in flesh and one path to connect with Christ and be spiritually born again, washed of all sin and accepted into the family of God unto life everlasting, giving us back our intended inheritance. For everyone else who’s prideful hart clings to this life’s “dress-rehearsal” will die in their sins, then comes the judgment and the 2nd death (eternal separation from God and all creation), our choice not God’s. Just like making excuses to a judge
in this mortal life wont save you, holds true for God’s judgment. Christ is our only advocate and He has paid the full price for our crimes on the cross so that judgment can be averted, but only if we truly accept Christ as our advocate and savior in spirit and in truth, this the only truly important choice you’ll ever make.
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!
“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. (John 15:5-10)

You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world, of this earthly order; I am not of this world. That is why I told you that you will die under the curse of your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He Whom I claim to be--if you do not adhere to, trust in, and
rely on Me, you will die in your sins. (John 8: 23-24)

Sidewalk Prophets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKMXF21ua9o
LIVEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8BBCYFAYRI&feature=fvwrel
SONG WRITER, PRODUCER, TONY NOLAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep31rXQNhfw&feature=relmfu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------