Monday, June 29, 2009

Why the universe had a single begining and is ending

Scientist like Stephen Hawkins are trying to explain why and how new physical evidence proves that the universe had a single beginning from a point smaller then the atom and is ever expanding toward a finite end. The cornerstone of concern the possible and advent of intellectual creation. So the race is on to find a mathematical proof that will explain a more natural recurring theme. On top of this another recent discovery is that geologic scientist have discovered fossils in rock that date back 4 billion years at the same time the earth was formed which is impossible. Again concerns over the advent of creationist theories, scientist are in a race to prove that life on earth must have been seeded from another planet with life, they say Mars perhaps.
Even though man himself has been endowed with the ability to create, we so desperately need to disprove the possibility of a creator that we must be responsible to. In that endeavor we miss the chief cornerstone of Gods son Jesus Christ whom through all things were made.
IN THE beginning, before all time, was the Word "Jesus Christ", and the Word was with God, and the Word was Himself God. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. And His Light shines on the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it, put it out, absorbed it, or appropriated it, and is unreceptive to His light. John 1:1-5

YOU ARE HOLY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE


Too often as Christians we suffer necessarily as our walk with Christ is directly proportional to our defeats mentally, spiritually and even physically. When Christ Died on that cross He not only made the only way toward salvation, but in everyday life. If we are willing, because Christ took our place on the cross, we have Gods grace to strengthen us through all diversity in our life and in the world. We also have the Holy Spirit, the great comforter that is with us always.
When St Paul asked God to remove a problem he was having to deal with which seemed overwhelming, God reminded Paul that His Grace was sufficient and enough to see him through, all that was required was for him to believe and have faith in Christ.
(St Paul) Even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. that I suffer for Christ.
(2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yrlYk-Bao&feature=related

Live interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG3N5h9ybL8&videos=0-e1VejQF6g&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1