Saturday, August 9, 2008

Changing Times, Praise God!



Based on the calendar it has been a while since my last entry but in actuality my last entries had an appropriate wait with all that has occurred in our family and those trying to heal.

This entry will start with my observations of a widening recession in which store closeout sales, home sale inventory, and rental vacancies continue to be on the rise, even here in Bullhead AZ. My tenant moving out after 5 years and back to her small enclave above her small store as her business has been off by as much as $5000 a month since the housing crunch. Its given me the opportunity to get my vacated rental property cleaned, painted, and minor repairs necessary before being put back on the rental market. So far without yet having to advertise there has been some interest from prospective renters only to have them suddenly shy away when faced with a standard rental
application which requires a background and credit check. Praise God as I believe he is watching out for my interest as God promises to go before his children and make a clear path for those that seek him. I believe My mother's prayers have also made a difference.
But make no mistake about it brothers and sisters in the Lord that we are living in the last days and although we do not know the hour or the day, as Christians the Holy Spirit has revealed the season and Jesus himself prophesied that the generation that witnesses Israel once again become a nation (1948), this generation shall not pass away before His return. We already see the other prophesies taking place as the world stage sets itself up for Armageddon and Christ's return. Even the unbelieving world scientist acknowledges that the planet 's dooms day clock is 2 minutes closer to midnight in 2007 then the year before. Can you imagine what the new clock setting will be for 2008 now that Russia has invaded Georgia who the USA & UK are required to defend by treaty? The longer you
knowingly put off the calling of Holy Spirit, the more likely you will lose the greatest opportunity and gift ever offered by God which pails in comparison to everything he has given you so far in this existence!
"Doomsday Clock" Moves Two Minutes Closer To Midnight
On January 17, 2007, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists moved the minute hand of the Doomsday Clock two minutes closer to midnight. It is now 5 minutes to midnight. Reflecting global failures to solve the problems posed by nuclear weapons and the climate crisis, the decision by the Bulletin's Board of Directors was made in consultation with the Bulletin's Board of Sponsors, which includes 18 Nobel Laureates.
(Matthew 24:7-8) Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

The sad part is those that think they can wait until the last minute don't realize that the very contemplation of accepting Christ is the result of the Holy Spirit calling you, once that calling is removed (soon to happen) it will be too late and the power of the Antichrist will have you in his grips. The world is staging itself for the Antichrist to reveal himself soon as a deceptive leader that will perform many miracles to deceive while most Christians will be raptured to heaven.

(2 Thessalonians 2: 2-12) He ( the Antichrist) will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God. Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things. And now you know what is holding him back (The Holy Spirit), so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back (The Holy Spirit) will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one (the Antichrist) will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one (the Antichrist) will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ScWCfNPpI

--------------------------------------Brake---------------------------------------------------------------

I had the great pleasure of my sister, nephew and brother-in-law visiting me in late July along with their friend from New York City and young son. For some reason the visit which I thoroughly enjoyed made me feel parent sick for my children now grown and living hundreds of miles away.
Me and my children shared a deep loving closeness while raising them up which was the result of Gods hand upon my life. Not perfect mind you but with all my faults as a parent, God made my relationship in raising my children infinitely better and more loving then I could ever have hoped to accomplished on my own. With all our challenges as a family my children knew that there was that special blessing from God that allowed us to experience and recognize a spiritual love and respect for each other that still persist until this day because of God's hand on our lives.



As a result of this blessing I have only recently come to the realization that my children are truly on there own and no longer require my help and protection. Yet for me it seems like just yesterday I was holding them both teaching them how to swim and ride there first bike. Taking this unusual feeling of loss to God in prayer, God has assured me that for the most part although most of my responsibilities as a parent are over, God's hand is now upon their adult lives and that now more then ever it is important that I continue to focus on my walk with God, using the Holy Spirit to offer up prayers for my children's salvation. Having said all this, I offer up this song by Mark Harris to my beloved Son & Daughter which describes exactly how I feel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knm492yxMfo
----------------------------------------Brake--------------------------------------------------------------
As born again Christians having an intimate relationship with God we've been given the wonderful gift of God’s grace and forgiveness through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and as a result we have salvation and eternal life. God knew that in spite of this because of our sinful rebellious nature Christians needed to have someone to partnership our faith and fortify our belief. So He gave us the Holy Spirit to overcome evil in the world, and transform us into the children of the light. Also known as the comforter the Holy Spirit is the 3rd personality of the Triune Godhead along with the Father and the Son. Christ warned his disciples that because the world hated and rejected him, the world would hate and reject us as born again Christians. Even so, as we walk through this earth spreading Gods message of salvation in the midst of spiritual darkness to a blind world, we have the Holy Spirit living inside us and going before us to open the eyes of those that will listen and providing an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to draw them to the Father. Praise be to God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ who loves to work through his people! Amen!
From a personal perspective although there have been many times in my life's walk with God where I have stumbled into sin, fallen and felt all alone, God has always been faithful. Sending me an angel or by the voice of his Holy Spirit reached down and encouraging me to repent and turn back with Him in fellowship. Cleansing me of all unrighteousness and filling my cup once again with the joy of the Holy Spirit as I travel this long road toward heaven. Hallellujah I need nothing else as he provides all my needs! Praise be the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only true and wise God who sits at the right hand of the Father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeMHHbFslk
Livehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-cRVvGe88

----------------------------------------Brake--------------------------------------------------------------
(proverbs 16:18) Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall
Most of you that know me also know, that all too often self pride plays a role in how I define myself. A fault that all of us are born with but nevertheless is a real stumbling block to our humanity and ability to empathize with others in need. Like like anger, happiness, and jealousy, God has given us these emotions which serve a good purpose in their proper context and application. These emotions only becomes sinful when taken out of bounds and usually to serve our own selfish purposes. The dual knowledge and application of our nature toward good or evil is something that God allowed man over all other of his creatures to have, so like God we have the knowledge of good and evil. So as his most loved creation God has given man the opportunity to understand and make a free and willful choice in recognizing our inability to control this great knowledge and recognize our need for God as our loving Savior (Jesus Christ). So the only good application for pride in our lives is pride in what God done and given us, because without God there would be no universe and all the things he has temporarily allowed us to Possess. Temporarily because what he has in store for those that love Him cannot even be comprehended in the mind of man, a new universe so perfect that this current universe is described as an old cloth that will be rolled up to make way for the new. MY POINT? Please don't take me seriously when miss speak about what I have or accomplished without giving God the glory. Without God in my life what tiny temporal worth my life has now, is nothing without knowing and loving Him, and pales in comparison for what God has prepared in Heaven and throughout eternity for those that earnestly seek him. Hallelujah!
(1 Corinthians 1:30-31) But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus, Whom Godmade our Wisdom from God, revealed to us a knowledge of the divineplan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as ourRighteousness, thus making us upright and putting us in right standingwith God, and our Consecration making us pure and holy, and ourRedemption, providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin. So then, as it is written, Let him who boasts and proudly rejoices and glories, boast and proudly rejoice and glory in the Lord.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrvSnQ77Mvc

LIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnycyGi7bTg&feature=related

----------------------------------------Brake--------------------------------------------------------------
Sois it worth subjugating this life and self love under the complete control of Christ who is the living lord, God and savior of my life? Absolutely! Not only for the greatest inner peace imaginable NOW, but the eternal salvation (not damnation) of my soul!
(Matthew 16: 24-27) Then Jesus said, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul? For the Son of Man will come with his angels in the glory of his Father and will judge all people according to their deeds.
@@http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8du_xWWt8E&feature=related@@
LIVEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFPe7LQaPHo