Thursday, June 26, 2008

SO MUCH OF GOD’s GRACE TO BE THANKFUL FOR



Once again its been a while since my last entry and many good things I have experienced, none without lessons learned from the Holy Spirit who always points out to us God's blessings. I had an excellent visit with my Sister, her husband and my mother. My mother visited for the first time since I moved here to the desert. unfortunately since my mothers visit was unexpected I wasn’t able to plan many activities and felt a bit disappointed that I did not take better advantage of my time with her. Nevertheless we had great conversation and blessed time.

My Daughter followed up later that week with a visit in which we had planned a few activities which included looking at real-estate for her possible move here next year (God willing). We also spent time at the Colorado River bank near Needles CA and a day picnicking and sailing on Lake Mohave. The small inexpensive 14 foot inflatable catamaran I purchased after selling my twin engine speed boat was a refreshing change from the $200 a day fuel expense of operating a speed boat for mostly my own amusement. What was so surprising to me never having sailed a boat was how effective the wind can move you around in dead silence which was another welcome change from the noisy smoky 2-stroke engines.

One thing I forgot to mention that happened to me last week while arc welding steel side steps to the Jeep Wrangler my sister gave me last year. No pics but while welding the side steps to the Jeep frame which is much easier then drilling and bolting, I accidentally received a bad flash burn to me eyes. Flash burns to the eyes happens to arc welders occasionally when they forget to lower there hood and eye protection dark lenses in time before the plasma stream arcs.
The plasma stream arc is 10 times brighter then the sun from 50 feet away with infrared and ultraviolet rays. Unfortunately I guess I had a senior moment and actually forgot to lower my helmet and diden't even notice the flash but welded and entire spot bead from start to finish ( 2 second burn) before I realized my helmet was up (wired). Only a foot away from the bright plasma stream on my back I knew it was going to be a bad burn and decided to finish the job before the pain and damage set in usually in a couple hours after a flash burn lasting days. An hour later I was finished welding and decided to pray about my injury that God would heal whatever damage I did to my eyes. Having received flash burns before for a fraction of a second with painful eyes the next day, I braced myself for some painful eyes and maybe permanent damage. Almost unbelievably and yet not surprised, God completely protected or healed my eyes because no swelling or pain occurred at all which by factual rights could not have happened without Gods intervention, no way! Praise God in the highest!

All in all June was a wonderful month filled with reunion, good conversation and outdoor activities. Although I came away with the usual love, concerns and new worries that accompany any deep felt visit one has with family, I realize that my deep appreciation is motivated by God and that while I have not the power or right change anything but my own life, I can rest assured that the most important thing for me is to not worry but follow the Lord and fight for change in my own life and allow all powerful God to do his work in the lives of others at my request. You see God proves his perfect love to all of us every day, even in the fact that this planet against all odds exist in the universe for our sake alone, and that our very existence, intelligence, and limited abilities, all point directly toward evidence of the Creator and his amazing grace. This in contrast to the world's delusion of happen chance and therefore the mistaken belief that they are excusably protected from the existence God.
(Romans 1:19-21) They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Those that half heartedly believe wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused.

By rights every morning we awaken we should be struck with awe for the new day God has given us and praise him for our life and salvation through his Son. Speaking for myself I can tell you from my deepest sincerity that every time I pray to God his Holy Spirit enters into me, I am involuntarily shaken to my very core spiritually and physically with his amazing Spirit of love, grace and revelation, making it impossible to stop joyful heavy tears from flowing. A feeling so supernatural and wonderfully indescribable, like dieing to your old self and being reborn spritually. I think Robert Lowery said it best in his 1860 Hymn “No storm can shake my inmost clam while to that rock I’m clinging, Since love is Lord of Heavn’and Earth, How can I keep from singing?” This Hymn redone in a song by Chris Tomlin really hit’s the mark when describing Spirit filled praise and prayer.
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRsX3D7DFsQ*


The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Americans have a constitutional right to keep guns in their homes for self-defense!
Even though the founding fathers of the constitution made it clear insupport documentation that the 2nd amendment was specifically draftedto protect the rights of the people to bear arms, it has been misinterpreted. Before the revolution GreatBritain was trying to confiscate all the colonist guns and lock them up, which they the colonist refused to do. Just one of many reasons that sparked the rebellion and the birth of a new free nation. One nation under God, of the people, by the people,forthe people.
Of course while I am glad that the interpretation andintent of the 2nd amendment has been truthfully supported by thecourts, I don't feel the ruling will do any of us any good in our present state unless we asa nation and a people (individually and collectively) turn our eyes and harts back to God. Until thathappens I think many of the blessing of the past are starting to bewithheld by God in both abundance and severity of punishment to get us to repent as a nation, a revival across the land. Freedom withoutreverence toward God will inevitably work against us and place our nation among the ashheap of decadentand godless civilizations that have been lost throughout history, but especially anation of God that has turn away from Him to worshiping the creature (ourselves) rather then the creator who is worthy of all our praise.

(2 Chronicles 7:13) At times I might shut up the heavens so that no rain falls, or commandgrasshoppers to devour your crops, or send plagues among you. Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves andpray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear fromheaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place. "But if you or your descendants abandon me and disobey the decrees andcommands I have given you, and if you serve and worship other gods, then I will uproot the people from this land that I have given them. Iwill reject this place that I have made holy to honor my name. I willmake it an object of mockery and ridicule among the nations. And though this place is impressive now, all who pass by will be appalled. They will ask, 'Why did the Lord do such terrible things to this land and to this Temple?' "And the answer will be, 'Because his people abandoned the Lord God of their ancestors, that is why he hasbrought all these disasters on them."

The definition of GRACE:
"The manifestation of favor by a superior offering mercy; clemency; pardon as an act of grace. An allowance of time after a debt has become payable, granted tothe debtor before judment can be brought against him or her."

The Lord has put it on my hart to end every entry with hope because we all fall short and can never earn what God has offered us, it is by GRACE we are saved. So for all of those who are loving and turning to Christ, my family, friends and especially my children, I pray for you always remembering that only Jesus has the power to save us from the 2nd death, and Christ is always there for us ready to accept our commitment to his gift of grace. As for me, a sinful man, who has been redeemed and continually before God being washed renewed and made sinless by faith in Jesus Christ. So God's grace is extended to me and everyone that believes, cleansing us of all unrighteousness and giving us power in spite of our many flaws to become a children of the living God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8FIFDgPXw

(Ephesians 2: 1-10) Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. All of us used to live that way,following the passionate desires andinclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subjectto God’s anger, just like everyone else. But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life whenhe raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that youhave been saved!) For heraised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in theheavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incrediblewealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has donefor us who are united with Christ Jesus. God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
ONLY GRACE and you believing, by Matthew West
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKL0QB-_ho0

Matthew West live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_4pMBU58e8

After you have received God’s grace and forgiveness you will also receive the power of the Comforter on earth, the supernatural Holy Spirit of God. He is the witness of God’s presence in your life and He will come to dwell inside you, teach you all things and give you great spiritual power. An indescribable and beautiful feeling that will give you the power to become a child of God. And although Satan may cause you to stumble, you will know the Holy Spirit is with you, giving you the spiritual power to bind and rebuke Satan's powers of darkness.
(John 14:25-28) When the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the HolySpirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. “I am leaving you with a gift—peaceof mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
(John 20:21-22) So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”
(Mark 16:17) These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in tongues.
Titus 3:5 (Greek) He saved us through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit.
NEWS BOYS (SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5xuRcW4bvM&feature=related
NEWS BOYS (HE REIGNS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT_kAD6cOg&feature=related

News Boys Live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWoTsW-k2o
LIVE Uganda
Africa tour, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBbC9EImvTw&feature=related

****Prayers for my brotherinlaw George****
I remember last year when my dear brother George after dedicating his life to Christ and being baptized at his church later suffered many complications from a following hart surgery that nearly took his life. But God healed and raised George up again and has slowly restored his strength. Now George faces a new but similar battle that is making his life very hard to carry on as he faces his only brother Jesse who is gravely ill in the hospital facing death as George once did. To all Christians who may read this Journal entry, please say a prayer for my brotherinlaw George, that the Holy Spirit will be with him, and that the God who gives and takes away, will providehim the strength and peace to face this storm in his life over his brother Jesse. Many prayers are already being offered for Jesse, but this is a special request for George that God has placed on my hart.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGPS8sa-bRQ

And for everyone and all of us there is love, hope, mercy, forgiveness, and healing. Not to mention eternal life through Jesus (the Christ and lamb of God).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLSKSlJ0-2s