Thursday, June 14, 2007

Riding Big Red

Its been a while since my last entry and I have been busy enjoying the full swing of summer. getting up at dawn to meet the coolness of the day ride my bicycle 7 miles and a swim in the pool followed by a ride on Big Red (my new Honda CFR450X). I got Big Red registered for the street yesterday along with installing the required horn, mirror, and brake light. Today as every day I visit my favorite hill and talk with God, give thanks for everything, confess my shortcomings and make request. Even thought its hot now there is something very splendid about the desert's strong contrasts has to offer. The hot dry weather, the morning sunrises, the spectacular evening sunsets, crystal clean air, super silenced land scape, and of course the reason why so many come here to stay, for the cool waters of the Colorado.