Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finally got the Big Red 450x

Since I have completely downsized I felt it was OK to buy at least one new bike to get me around town and off road and what better bike then the world champion Honda CRF450x. Yes I will have to buy a brake light, horn and and mirror to get it street legal here in AZ but well worth it. As soon as I got it home I had to take it out for a ride to my favorite hill to give thanks and enjoy this most awesome of dirt bike that I have waited 3 years to buy. I liked my old DRZ400 I recently sold but this CRF450x makes the DRZ400 seem like it was made of lead while the CRF450x seems to fly like gazelle  through terrain with  agility that seems impossible. So here are some pics, please excuse the dust.

PS- the results are in for the 2007 39th Tecate SCORE Baja 500.
1st place  Robby Bell rode a Honda CRF450X to victory at the 39th Tecate SCORE Baja 500, June 2. Four other Honda CRF450x took top placment in the race.