Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TIME TO SELL THE TOY BOX TRAILER (SOLD)

(SOLD) Well since I am selling off all my toys I might as well sell the toy box trailer as well so here are the details:
Bought new from Interstate in 06 and use for storage of recreational toys but never hauled & still new, manufacture is Interstate Enclosed Trailers. Trailer top capacity with tandem 10,000 Lbs axles, electric brakes. 9' wide to accommodate a car (car carrier)and still have room for toys. Full ramp security door for drive up of vehicle's or toys. Accessories include 4 attached 5000 pound jacks at each corner to stabilize or raise axles for tire change. Fully vented with roof crank vent and lighting and security side door. Selling because I have sold all my toys and boat have no need for it anymore. An excellent value with a load capacity difficult to find. Here is the listing
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/332444352.html