Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ENJOYING SPRING

Spring in Arizona is probubly the best beast season next to Fall which is considered to be a second spring.  Although it may sound redundant, boating, off roading, hiking, motorcycle riding and target shooting is perfect for this part of the country, with the back drop of sun shadowed scenery that seems to change around you through the days activities.  As usual I didn't capture it all and worse my camera batteries died during down load losing half my photo's. Fortunately just outside the door there are more from where that came from. Besides all the blessings it appears that I finally got the flue this season and like nothing else the symptoms are always unmistakable as the virus attacks all tissues of the body simultaneously. Thankfully I had remembered to get my flue shot last October and I must say that although I have all the achy symptoms, they are very much subdued as I am able to do most of my activities comfortably and I can almost feel my antibodies matching the virus strain, fighting the good fight.
    In the personal, God's Son (Jesus) continues to show me new insights in my relationship with him, that this life is not only more wonderful then we give credit for, but that this life is nothing compared to what we will witness and understand once it is over, and yet these basic truths are self evident obscured only by our own denial.
The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think.  No, he is being patient for your sake.  He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.  But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.  Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live  2 Peter 3:9-10