Tuesday, January 9, 2007

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY, with a smaller camera

It was such a beautiful day today , 70 degrees and practically no wind so I just had to get out on my Suzy DRZ and take a ride through the desert, also try out my new Fuji FinePix A500 (smaller Camera). It seems such a waste that people who are otherwise able would prefer to stay home and wait for the inevitable. As for myself I must get out and observe Gods creation. I decided to look at some active gold mines I hadn’t seen before and to get there I had to take some pretty steep hills. If any of you have ever heard me say that dirt bike riders make expert street riders, this is why. I ended the day at the small town of Oatmen where I had there homemade dark lager beer. The new "cigarette pack size" camera makes stopping to take a picture much easier then using my Fuji S7000 although not as clear as 12 megapixle, 5 is ok most of the time.
    I often contemplate how important it is for all of us to have a relationship with God, not just a wishful belief, because just believing that He exist is not enough, not according to his word.

You believe that there is one God; and you think you do well. So do the demons believe and shudder in terror and horror such as make a man's hair stand on end and contract the surface of his skin! You see that a man is justified (pronounced righteous before God) through works of obedience as well as by what he believes. James 2:19&24
One thing I should mention. Is that when I ponder these thoughts I right down followed by scripture. It is for my own edification as well as for the reader. That is why they call it a journal.